Data protection principles
We comply with the principles of data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Who we are
Personal information we may collect about you
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, book a course, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, comment on a blog, provide a testimonial, or engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, although this may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities or participating in courses offered. You may also visit our site anonymously and we may collect non-personal identification information about you.
How we use collected information
Clear Space Living Ltd may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To fulfill a service or inquiry. This includes communicating with you by email, phone or letter concerning orders, courses, events, consultations, posts you have made to any of our websites, and other communications initiated by you.
- To process payments. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order or making a booking only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service, such as providing your address to a delivery company in order to ship a product order.
- To maintain internal record keeping, primarily for accounting purposes and to comply with legal requirements.
- To improve our products, services, and website.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature if you opt-in to this.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to send you information and updates relating to an order, booking or information request you have made. If you decide to opt-in to our newsletter mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news, articles, product or service information, special offers, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Who we share your information with
It has always been our policy not to send unsolicited emails and we NEVER sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. Under certain circumstances, Clear Space Living Ltd may disclose your personal information in the good faith that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal requirements
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Clear Space Living Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared online
Our Services allow you to post information such as comments posted about a blog article and testimonials posted about a product you have purchased. In posting such information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of it being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people. We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared. We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide. Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time. Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us through our Contact page.
Transfer of data
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use the best possible means to protect your data but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Clear Space Living Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data, including:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you – If you are unable to perform these actions yourself by changing your account settings, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification – You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for Clear Space Living Ltd to process your personal information
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to such a request.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
Links to other sites
Embedded content from other websites
Our Services are not provided for children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under that age. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Clear Space Living Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Clear Space Living Ltd has used reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to-date. While care has been taken to prevent the occurrence of errors and omissions the user of this website should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. None of the material contained in this website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this website.
Your acceptance of these terms
Clear Space Living Ltd
PO Box 6789
Southam CV47 4DN
Tel: +44 (0)1926 813302
Registered office address: Pillar House, 113-115 Bath Road, Cheltenham GL53 7LS, United Kingdom
VAT Registration No: 339 2673 76