Enter the free prize draw to have the chance of winning one of FIVE FREE PLACES on my next Declutter Your Clothes online course, starting October 5, 2019. Good luck!
From time to time I offer free places on my online courses to help make them available to everyone who needs them. I am offering five free places on my next 21-day Declutter Your Clothes online course for the lucky winners of the prize draw.
Course dates: October 5-25, 2019
Value: $160 AUD
The course is open to participants anywhere in the world, aged 16 or over.
The prize draw will close at midnight UTC on September 20, 2019.
All names will be put into a virtual hat and the five winners chosen will be notified by email within 24 hours.
Already booked to take the Declutter Your Clothes course in October 2019?
No problem. If you want to take the course, it’s a good idea to do this to make sure you get a place. If you are one of the winners, your payment will be refunded so that you can take it for free.
All upcoming online courses in 2019
Calendar of online courses
Like to hear about more offers like this?
Subscribe to my newsletters to receive news, articles and information about upcoming online courses and prize draws by email. And I promise you – no junk mail ever.
Prize draw rules
- The prize draw is for places on the Declutter Your Clothes online course taught by Karen Kingston, October 5-25, 2019, and five winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- No purchase is required to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is limited to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries, or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The prize draw will run from September 1, 2019 until 12 midnight UTC on September 20, 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email on September 21, 2019.
- No cash alternative or online course alternative to the prize is available.
- Karen Kingston International Pty Ltd is fully compliant with General Data Protection Regulation and will not pass on the details of any person entering the prize draw to any third party.
- Entry to the prize draw is via online form only.