Enter this free prize draw to have the chance of winning one of five free places on my online clutter clearing courses in September, October or November 2020. Good luck!
From time to time I run free prize draws to give everyone the chance to win a place on one of my online clutter clearing courses instead of just the people who can afford to take them In this prize draw, five lucky winners can choose from one of the following courses:
Fast Track Clutter Clearing: 5-25 Sep 2020 (value £70)
Zero Procrastination: 5-25 Oct 2020 (value £70)
Clear Your Paper & Digital Clutter: 1-30 Nov 2020 (value £85)
Declutter Your Clothes: 5-25 Nov 2020 (value £70)
The course values do not include UK sales tax, which is payable by UK and EU residents only.
Information about all the courses
Calendar or events
The courses and prize draw are open to participants anywhere in the world, aged 18 or over.
The prize draw closes at 12 noon GMT on 20 July 2020. All names will be put into a virtual hat and the five winners will be notified by email on that date.
Already booked to take the courses?
No problem. It’s a good idea to book well in advance to make sure you get places on the courses. If you are one of the winners, your payment will be refunded so that you can take the course of your choice for free.
Prize draw rules
- The prize draw is for a place on one of Karen Kingston’s online courses in September, October or November 2020.
- Five winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and each winner can choose which course to take.
- No purchase is required to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is limited to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The prize draw will run from 1 July 2020 until 12 noon GMT on 20 July 2020.
- The winners will be notified by email on 20 July 2020.
- No cash alternative or online course alternative to the prize is available.
- Clear Space Living Ltd is fully compliant with General Data Protection Regulation and will not pass on the details of any person entering the prize draw to any third party.
- Entry to the prize draw is via online form only.
- No missed course material can be supplied to any participant after the end of the course in any circumstances, and the content of the course may not be shared with anyone outside the course (this includes Karen Kingston’s posts and other people’s posts, both during the course and after it has finished). Winners who participate in the course will be deemed to have agreed to comply with the course Terms and Conditions published at www.karenkingston.com.