I’m very happy to announce that the long-awaited revised and updated edition of Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui has been published in the US and Canada today. It’s available anywhere that books are sold.
If you visit Barnes & Noble bookstores, you’ll find it is being featured it in a special How to Clear Your Clutter and Organize Your Home promotion there until March 1.
And, of course, there is still time to participate in the free prize draw I’m running:
Ten winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries and each will receive a free copy of the new US hardcover edition of the book. The prize draw ends at 12 noon UK time on January 7, 2015. Winners will be notified by email on that date. Good luck!
Update on Jan 7, 2016
The prize draw has now closed and all winners have been notified by email.
About the book
Publication date: January 5, 2016
Publisher: Harmony Books, New York
Format: Hardcover (224 pages)
Available from all US and Canadian bookstores
Also in ebook format
Prize draw rules
- Ten winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries to receive a copy of the new US hardcover edition of Karen Kingston’s book, Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui.
- The prize draw is open to anyone in the world.
- No purchase is required to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is limited to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries, or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The prize draw will run from December 25, 2015 until 12 noon UK time on January 7, 2016.
- The winners will be notified by email on January 7, 2016.
- Prizes will be shipped from the UK via Royal Mail.
- No cash alternative to the prizes are available.
- Karen Kingston International Ltd is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act and will not pass on the details of any person entering the prize draw to any third party.
- Entry to the prize draw is via online form only.