Enter the free prize draw to have the chance of winning one of five free places on my next Fast Track Clutter Clearing online course, July 5-25, 2019. Good luck!
From time to time I offer free places on my online courses to help make them available to everyone, instead of just the people who can afford to take them. Fast Track Clutter Clearing is my most popular course, and I am offering a free place to five lucky winners of the prize draw.
Dates: July 5-25, 2019
Value: $160 AUD
The course is open to participants anywhere in the world, aged 16 or over.
All names will be put into a virtual hat and the five winners will be notified by email by June 15, 2019.
All upcoming online courses in 2019
Calendar of online courses
Already booked to take the Fast Track Clutter Clearing course in July?
No problem. If you want to take the course, it’s a good idea to do this to make sure you get a place. If you are one of the winners, your payment will be refunded so that you can take it for free.
Prize draw rules
- The prize draw is for places on the Fast Track Clutter Clearing online course taught by Karen Kingston, July 5-25, 2019, and five winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- No purchase is required to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is limited to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries, or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The prize draw will run from May 26, 2019 until 12 midnight UTC on June 14, 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email by June 15, 2019.
- No cash alternative or online course alternative to the prize is available.
- Karen Kingston International Pty Ltd is fully compliant with General Data Protection Regulation and will not pass on the details of any person entering the prize draw to any third party.
- Entry to the prize draw is via online form only.
- No missed course material can be supplied to any participant after the end of the course in any circumstances, and the content of the course may not be shared with anyone outside the course (this includes Karen Kingston’s posts and other people’s posts, both during the course and after it has finished).