From time to time I offer free places on my online courses to help make them available to everyone, rather than just the people who can afford to take them.
I am offering three free places on my highly effective Declutter Your Clothes online course in April 2019:
Dates: April 5-25, 2019
Value: $160 AUD (approx. $114 USD)
It is open to participants anywhere in the world, aged 16 or over. Simply click below to enter the Free Prize Draw.
All names will be put into a virtual hat, and the three winners will be notified by email on March 18, 2019.
All courses in 2019
Calendar of online courses
Already booked to take the Declutter Your Clothes course in April?
No problem. If you want to take the course, it’s a good idea to do this to make sure you get a place. If you are one of the winners, your payment will be refunded so that you can take it for free.
Update on March 17, 2019
The prize draw has now ended and the three winners will be notified on March 18, 2019.
Prize draw rules
- The prize draw is for places on the Declutter Your Clothes online course taught by Karen Kingston, April 5-25, 2019, and three winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- No purchase is required to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw is limited to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries, or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The prize draw will run from March 1, 2019 until 12 midnight UTC on March 17, 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email on March 18, 2019.
- No cash alternative or online course alternative to the prize is available.
- Karen Kingston International Pty Ltd is fully compliant with data protection legislation and will not pass on the details of any person entering the prize draw to any third party.
- Entry to the prize draw is via online form only.
- No missed course material can be supplied to any participant after the end of the course in any circumstances, and the content of the course may not be shared with anyone outside the course (this includes Karen Kingston’s posts and other people’s posts, both during the course and after it has finished).